Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Get the best refinancing deal



Copied and Pasted by Rie Umano

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Mortgage rates are lower than 5% - but how can you get the best refinancing deal?

Everyone has been asking me about how to secure these low, low mortgage rates. And many people are having a hard time even getting through to their lender on the phone. They're pretty frustrated.

I spoke with the chief economist of Fannie Mae yesterday. He told me it will take as much as three months for the mortgage industry to start working at full capacity. His full year outlook for mortgage rates is 4.8 to 5%. The takeaway here: Be patient - there will be lines.

Click here to read more

1 comment:

  1. Dear Admin



    I have been reading your site since a week. I greatly enjoyed looking through your site and found some informative pages on finances as well as mortgages. I also have few finance related blogs and sites having more information regarding various finance and mortgage related problems and its solutions. I think it might be of interest to your readers.

    So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we join in a community together which will definitely help both of ours blog/site in getting more Google values. We would certainly appreciate your site. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at my email id.

    If you want we can also write articles for each others site on any finance related topics (guest post). I have been writing articles for various finance related sites and blogs.


    Waiting for your earliest response.



    Thanks and regards



    Betty Parker


    web admin


    [ allfinancehelp.blogspot.com, debtcs.com, allfinancialforms.com, homebuilder-guide.com, realestateguidance.org, creditrepairfacts.com ]

    (contactbettyparker@gmail.com)


    n.b: If you are not the concerned person, then kindly forward this mail to the webmaster concerned.

    ReplyDelete