Friday, January 30, 2009

Tips & Tricks: Credit Cards

credit_cards1

By: Alcides Hoy Jr.

So I was thinking of ideas fro the first blog and I couldnt think of anything. Then I thought at a time like this what is more informative for my classmates than ways to find and maintain a proper credit card. As students the one thing we should look for is a credit card with a good rate. Many times since we are just turning the eligble age to have our own credit card, these companies try to send us credit cards. Not just CREDIT CARDS but the ones with the the highest rates. They will sometimes tell you things like YOU CANT BEAT THIS RATE thinking that as young adults we dont know how the rates are. Here is a video I think everyone should take a look at about Predatory credit card lending to college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment